At Craddock Law, our attorneys represent clients in many areas of complex commercial litigation. We focus our practice on fiduciary litigation, representing owners of companies and beneficiaries of trusts in cases where those in control of our clients assets are not treating them fairly. We also advise companies on how to avoid these same disputes. We prepare every case for trial, our founding partner, John Craddock, Jr. has tried more than a hundred cases and we have won over one hundred million dollars for clients, including settlements.
- Disputes between corporate shareholders, LLC members, and partners
- Family trust and estate disputes
- Unfair business practices, including breaches of contract, fraud, unfair trade practices, business conspiracy
- Defend the rights of mineral owners who are being treated unfairly by mining and oil & gas companies
- Represent trustees who manage mineral interests and other non-traditional assets
We listen to our clients' concerns, analyze the facts and develop the best strategy to achieve their goals. If you don’t have a viable case, we will tell you so. Even if other lawyers have advised you in the past, we can give you a fresh, honest assessment of your situation. Contact our offices in Richmond, Virginia.
U.S. News & World Report names Craddock Law PLC a 2017 Best Law Firm in Richmond for Commercial Litigation, Tier 2